[Uml-user] in collaboration diagram a message gets displayed on the arrow

Aivo Kalu aivo at matti.ee
Sun Dec 8 06:00:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

In collaboration diagram, the operation gets displayed behind the message arrow. Luckily,
I can move the operation text, but when I move the object, text gets re-displayed behind the
arrow and one cannot easily read the operation text.

Its quite annoying. Perhaps its possible to change the default placement of the text to the top
of of message line, so that the arrow is below the line and the text is top of it ?

Umbrello version 1.1rc1

Aivo Kalu, aivo at matti.ee