[Uml-user] Some updates!!

Paul Hensgen phensgen at techie.com
Wed Sep 19 16:20:59 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

The web page has been updated with a couple of new points.  See the web page
for in depth info.

1) CVS now works - CVS is kept stable and is a good way to keep up to date.
I usually update CVS every couple of days, depending on how much coding I
have time for.

2) Version releases and the file format - I won't go into detail here, but I
need your feedback,  could everyone read the topic and let me know your
opinion.

3) Developers required - That's right, the University is allowing me to take
on developers.  Let me know if you want to help in some way.

Thanks

--
Paul Hensgen
phensgen at techie.com