Helping on Umbrello

Robert Hairgrove code at roberthairgrove.com
Wed Aug 5 13:21:00 BST 2020

Also wanted to say "hi" and not just complain about some bugs here! I
actually did something myself about one of them (text not wrapping in
use cases), and now my fix will be included in the next release!

I like Umbrello because it is more suitable to development work in C++
than most other UML tools I have experienced. I am looking forward to
making some more contributions in the future, too (if I ever learn how
to use git, that is...).

I hope that every one of you is staying healthy in these difficult
times.

Bob Hairgrove