Announcement text for the KDE Applications 19.04 release

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Mar 19 08:05:28 GMT 2019

El dimarts, 19 de març de 2019, a les 1:32:44 CET, Christoph Feck va escriure:
> Hello developers,
>
> the Applications/19.04 branches have been created, which means the
> branches are feature-frozen. Our first release for 2019 is nearing!

Christoph made a small mistake reading the schedule here, the feature freeze is still not there and it's coming in 2 days, but yeah you should really really be sure you're commiting all your stuff to Applications/19.04 ASAP otherwise we'll be a bit upset when come friday and we can't build stuff ;)

Cheers,
  Albert