D17108: JavaImport: Convert Java specific notation '...' into a language independent array definition

Oliver Kellogg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 25 10:36:00 GMT 2018

okellogg added a comment.

  I changed the title as you suggest.
  From my point of view, the wohle point of bug 401290 was to get rid of the annoying dialogs popping up.
  So I would argue that this does on fact fix the issue, even in a way that has an improvement in portability as a side effect.

    BTW: bug fixes without any translation related changes could be applied to the stable branch, which is currently Applications/18.12

  Sure, go ahead. The patch applies cleanly there too.

REPOSITORY
  R139 Umbrello

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17108