[umbrello] [Bug 393188] New: Add feature to add connected note
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Mon Apr 16 09:29:48 UTC 2018
Bug ID: 393188
Summary: Add feature to add connected note
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Target Milestone: ---
Notes are used to add any kind of information to widgets. Unfortunally with the
current gui there are several steps required to add and edit a simple note,
which could be made more user friendly.
1. start umbrello
2. add class
3. select 'note' in the toolbar
4. click on a diagram to place the note
5. select the "connect note" button in the toolbar
6. select class added in 2. and select then note
7. select note and enter text in documentation dockwindow or double click on
note to open editor
The idea is to add an entry to widgets context menu entry to be able to add a
connected note and to open the notes editor in one step.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel