My GSoC Project

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 14:07:48 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!
In this past week, the edition of Google Summer of Code 2016 ended. And
with that my work on Umbrello.
You can see the summary of my work in this blog post:
https://laysrodriguesdev.wordpress.com/2016/08/18/isnt-the-end-its-just-the-beginning-google-summer-of-code-2016/?iframe=true&theme_preview=true

I already fixed some of the bugs that I found or created(=P) with the
implementation of some new features.

This project fix 2 bugs(Missing keywords for c++ and Object Diagram) of
Umbrello on the frameworks branch. You can find all my project in the
frameworks-gsoc branch.

Still, there's a lot of work to do, like change the layout of some dialogs
to follow the VDG Guideline for alignment:
https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/HIG/Alignment

I want to keep working on Umbrello, but now I need some return from the
current maintainers to see if my work will be merged to the frameworks or
master branches. Probably will need more work to refine until the merge
with the master branch.

​Thanks! ​

--
*Lays Rodrigues*