[umbrello] [Bug 368142] New: Operations property dialog do not show source code
Ralf Habacker via KDE Bugzilla
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Fri Sep 2 09:11:40 UTC 2016
Bug ID: 368142
Summary: Operations property dialog do not show source code
Version: 2.19.2 (KDE Applications 16.04.2)
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
While working on bug 158739 it has been recognized that umbrello do not show
source code on opening operation property from tree view.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start umbrello
2. change active language to python
4. In the tree view open properties of operation __init__() from class Types.
The displayed property page does not show the source code imported from the
The property page should show the source code of the related operation.
The source code is currently only shown by using the following workaround:
1. In the tree view open property dialog for class Types.
2. Select "operations" in the left side of the dialog.
3. Select operation __init__() in the top right widget
4. Select "source code" tag in the "Documentation" category.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel