[umbrello-devel] Please participate in the KDE Mission survey if you haven't yet

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Thu Jun 30 10:45:45 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
to make sure there is nobody who hasn't learned about the KDE Mission survey,
I'm now writing to all devel lists of applications which I know are still
actively developed. I hope I've reached everybody now (if you know of an active
project which I might still not have reached, feel to forward this message to
their list).
If you have not heard yet about it, the KDE Mission survey serves to provide us
input for KDE's Mission (which in turn defines how we move towards our Vision).
Since a mission only makes sense if the majority of a community supports it, we
want to find out what the community wants us to focus on in the future. I've
written about it on the Dot [1].

If you have not done so yet, please participate in the survey under

https://survey.kde.org/index.php/858172?lang=en

The survey is still open until at least tomorrow night (maybe longer, depending
on when I find the time to do the analysis). It should not take more than 5-10
minutes, and providing your input on what KDE should do will help us move
towards our Vision!

Thank you,
Thomas

[1] https://dot.kde.org/2016/06/16/kde-doing-survey-input-our-mission