[umbrello-devel] How to start contribute on umbrello?

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 01:05:11 UTC 2016

Hi guys, good night!
I started to use umbrello on this past few days, and I liked. Because of
that, i have the need to contribute with something on KDE, so i thought why
not on Umbrello itself?
So I did the clone of the repository and started check it out.
It's seems very confusing, because I never analyzed a program with this
size. I work with qt5 programming since may 2015.
The main idea is port Umbrello to qt5, but since I don't know all the
difference between those qt versions, i started updating the
connect's(Signals and Slots). But I dont know if is a good approach. So I'm
seeking for some guidance to made a good contribution on Umbrello.
Thanks

Cheers,
--
Lays Rodrigues