frameworks branch

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Dec 20 23:18:08 UTC 2016

Am 19.12.2016 um 18:51 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> Ralf,
Hi Jonathan
> could you explain what's needed to merge the Frameworks branch
> in your opinion?
Here is a list of known bugs
https://bugs.kde.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=373932&hide_resolved=1.
After digging into this stuff deeper there may be more issues.
> It would be nice to get it done during the current
> Applications cycle.
This depends on how much contributors are willing to help fixing this
issues until march 2017 where 17.04 releases will be branched off.
I personally need mostly of my available time for fixing bugs reported
by users or by coverity, doing code reviews, managing the website and
making windows releases.

Ralf