[umbrello-devel] [umbrello] [Bug 342398] New: Documentation window content assignment issue
ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jan 1 22:45:33 UTC 2015
Bug ID: 342398
Summary: Documentation window content assignment issue
Version: 2.14.3 (KDE 4.14.3)
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Entered text in the documentation window is saved into the wrong widgets.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open umbrello
2. make documentation window visible
3. add a class to the class diagram
4. select the class and enter "class" in the doc window
5. select empty space in the class diagram
6. enter "class diagram" in the doc window
7. select empty space in the class diagram
8. select class in the class diagram
The documentation of the class is "class diagram", the documentation of the
class diagram is empty.
The documentation of the class should be "class" and the documentation of the
class diagram "class diagram".
There is something wrong with the documention window update implementation
after focus change. The documentation window is unusable because of this issue.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel