[umbrello-devel] QtModeling and Umbrello

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Aug 13 09:33:04 UTC 2015

Am 11.08.2015 um 22:41 schrieb Sandro Andrade:
> Dear umbrello developers,
Hello Sandro,
<snip>

> So, my suggestion for moving that forward is:
>
> 1) Proceed to a discussion in this mailing list regarding some
> eventual unclear points about QtModeling,

To get an overview about your work, I cloned
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtmodeling.git/, installed qt 5.3.2
development package and tried to build qtmodeling with qtcreator on
opensuse 13.1 and got the following error:

In file included from
/home/qt/src/qtmodeling/src/modeling/qmodelingobject.cpp:42:0:

/home/qt/src/qtmodeling/src/modeling/qmodelingobject_p.h:45:31: fatal
error: private/qobject_p.h: No such file or directory

#include "private/qobject_p.h"

^

compilation terminated.

make[2]: *** [.obj/qmodelingobject.o] Error 1

What requirements are there to build qtmodeling ? I did not found any
related informations in the git repo nor in the wiki.

> [1] http://wiki.qt.io/QtModeling
the git repo link

git clone git://gitorious.org/qt/qtmodeling.git

does not work

Best regards
Ralf