[umbrello-devel] [umbrello] [Bug 330583] New: Request for easier message adding in sequence diagrams
ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Jan 30 15:00:23 UTC 2014
Bug ID: 330583
Summary: Request for easier message adding in sequence diagrams
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Adding message widgets in current state is partially complicated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start umbrello and create a new sequence diagram
2. add some objects
3. add a message widget from the first object to the second
A dialog opens in which I can select a predefined method or add a custom
Here are two issues:
1. If the requested method is not found in the class it is not possible to add
it through this dialog. I have to
- cancel this dialog
- enter the treeview
- add a method
- restart adding the message
2. To add a custom method I have to explicit change the radio button on the
left side to be able to add a custom method.
In case 1. I expect to have a button in the mentioned dialog to be able to a
new method directly, which is then preselected in "Class operation" combo box.
For case 2. I except to be able to add a custom operation after clicking into
the related input field.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel