[umbrello-devel] [umbrello] [Bug 334084] New: Regression with Overwrite Dialog
ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Apr 29 14:04:18 UTC 2014
Bug ID: 334084
Summary: Regression with Overwrite Dialog
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Running menu entry Code->"Generate all code" shows a dialog with which the user
can choose an overwrite policy from 3 available policies (overwrite, use
similar name, do not overwrite).
Because of a regression introduced in 2006 the dialog did not show the "use
similar filename" option.
Additional the dialogs return codes are not handled correctly,. which makes the
"Apply to all remaining files" checkbox unusable.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start umbrello
2. create some classes
3. run "Generate all code" -> The "use similar name" button is not shown.
4. check "Apply to all remaining files" checkbox
5. click "overwrite" - > the dialog pops up again for the next file
1. The "use similar name" button should displayed
2. The "Apply to all remaining files" checkbox should be honored.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel