[umbrello-devel] [umbrello] [Bug 327577] New: Duplicate and corrupt tree view items after copy/paste of folder
jorissteyn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 20:14:40 UTC 2013
Bug ID: 327577
Summary: Duplicate and corrupt tree view items after copy/paste
Version: 2.11.3 (4.11.3)
Platform: Compiled Sources
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: jorissteyn at gmail.com
When pasting a folder in the tree view, a UMLPackage is pasted instead of a
folder. The contents are added to the tree view twice where only one of the two
can be dragged into a diagram. Saving this results in a bad XMI file; the
original folder contents can not be loaded.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a folder (tree view popup menu "New -> Folder")
2. Add an object to the new folder (for example class)
3. Copy the folder
4. Paste the folder
Several errors can be observed:
* pasted folder has no stereotype, so becomes a regular package (no folder
* contents are added twice; in the new folder and in the view's root
* items in the new folder have wrong ID
Umbrello should create an exact duplicate of the folder and all its contents.
New IDs should be assigned to all new objects.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel