[Uml-devel] (no subject)

paul424 paul424 at o2.pl
Sat Jun 22 19:37:32 UTC 2013

Having tried the Visaul Paradigm trial version , I wanted to share the outcame XMI UML model exported by it ( I'ts OpenDungeons GPL strategy game).
As a program of choice I tried  ...... surprise ! Umbrello , It did better than ArgoUML which couldn't simply load the VP's produced file, and I could see all 40+ entities on the bar to the left.

It seems that graphical representation of UML that is boxes and connectors werent' exported ( donno if XMI UML support it ) , so I would have to drag all 40 entities by hand onto the >>Sketch<< part . Worst is I cannot selected several or all entites in the bar , as the good old combination ctr-a , or shit + ctrl .

Can you change this for a better ?
Sincerly yours Paul424 :)

Here;s link to mentioned XMI file :
http://www.2shared.com/file/4yyR3_j9/OpendungeonsClassDiagram1xmlum.html