[Uml-devel] broken links on umbrello website

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 08:50:01 UTC 2013

Am 28.06.2013 15:20, schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 07:29:41PM +0200, Oliver Kellogg wrote:
>> Fixed, thanks.
>>
>> (Jon used to host these, and I generally preferred them because they got updated much faster than sluggish sf.net)
> Would be good if someone wanted to ping KDE sysadmins to move the lists to KDE's servers (and the website too)
The mailing lists umbrello and umbrello-devel are created - To be able
to download list archives project admin level access is required. Can
you place them on a location in the internet and either
- add them to
https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/index.php?page=tickets&act=view&id=CFR-0240

- send me the link or
- give me  project admin level access - my sf name is habacker

There is also a subscriber list of the mailing lists required, so that
people do not need to resubscribe

Regards
  Ralf