[Uml-devel] SVN to Git

Emmanuel Lepage-Vallée elv1313 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:05:18 UTC 2013

Yes, we moved to git last weekend as planned. Here is Jeremy answer
about permissions:
"[15:48] <jpwhiting> Elv13: hmm, I'-m not on that list, could you
forward a message there to reply to Ralf?
[15:48] <jpwhiting> any kde developer has write access, including
pushing, but I'm the only one so far that can delete branches is all
[15:48] <jpwhiting> if anyone else wants KDE Project Maintainer I'll
gladly give it to them too"

He now added us as manager, so we should have all permissions by now.
I should merge the github branches soon