[umbrello-devel] [umbrello] [Bug 329176] New: Allow changing visual properties for multiple classifier widgets at once
jorissteyn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:14:54 UTC 2013
Bug ID: 329176
Summary: Allow changing visual properties for multiple
classifier widgets at once
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: jorissteyn at gmail.com
In current versions of Umbrello it is not possible to change the visual
properties of multiple classifier widgets. Implementation is partly in place,
but uses two-state checkboxes and toggles the values. This means if the widgets
in the selection do not share the same values, it is not possible to get them
all to the same state without manually selecting them.
* add new submenu to the new context menu (bug 329070) "Show"
* have the menu change the same properties as the regular menu, BUT:
* show individual show/hide menu items for each property
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add two class widgets to a diagram
2. Select them
3. Open context menu, change visual properties
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel