[Uml-devel] Code Generation

Marco Lechner lechner at webgis.de
Thu Apr 11 06:19:27 UTC 2013

> Hi, i've using Umbrello UML for a while, actually i'm working in some
projects using python web frameworks (cherrypy).i'm starting to develop an
automatic model generation for SqlAlchemy from uml diagrams, i need to know
if it's posible to add new Languages definitions, and new data types, and if
es there some documentation on how to achieve this.Any help would be great !
any suggestion too !Thaks for your time.