[Uml-devel] Move Umbrello to git

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Sep 1 19:35:21 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-09-01 at 15:30 -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm with a three students team that will start taking care of Umbrello
> for six months as Curricular Work for the university. One of the
> reasons that Umbrello is stuck at the 2000's is SVN, so we are
> planning to move it to git. does anyone have anythign against the
> move?
>
> Tomaz Canabrava

Hey Tomaz. I'm all for the migration off of svn, but I'd prefer us
moving to Bzr / Launchpad. But that's just my personal preference. Git
and Bzr are comparable in terms of the most commonly used and necessary
features for most people.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred