[Uml-devel] KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

oliver.kellogg at t-online.de oliver.kellogg at t-online.de
Mon May 21 16:48:04 UTC 2012

On 2012-05-20 21:32, Kip Warner wrote:
> [...]
> > SVN commit 1295770 by okellogg:
>
> Hey Oliver. Maybe I missed it, but I don't seem to be seeing these
> updates from where I checked out kdesdk here:
>
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org:/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdesdk (at r1295773)
>
> But that seems to be the location given here:
> http://uml.sourceforge.net/install.php

Kip,

Did you follow the instructions given in the "Source Code"
section of install.php ?
If so then you need to cd specifically into the umbrello subdir
and do "svn up" there.

I have updated the instructions to take advantage of the
"svn up --set-depth" feature so that a top level "svn up" is
enough to update all parts checked out.

Beware that those instructions will change again when the
switch to git is done.

Hope this helps

Oliver