okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 26 18:55:36 UTC 2012
SVN commit 1282393 by okellogg:
fix typo in comment
M +1 -1 toolbarstate.h
M +1 -1 toolbarstateassociation.cpp
--- trunk/KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/toolbarstate.h #1282392:1282393
@@ -38,7 +38,7 @@
* In order to handle the events, each main handler has three protected
* "sub-handlers" named like the main handler with the suffixes "Association",
- * "Wdiget" and "Empty". The events received in the main handlers are delivered
+ * "Widget" and "Empty". The events received in the main handlers are delivered
* to the suitable handler, depending on if the event happened on an association,
* on a widget or on an empty space of the diagram. Those methods are the ones to
* override or extend to specify the behaviour of the toolbar state.
--- trunk/KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/toolbarstateassociation.cpp #1282392:1282393
@@ -199,7 +199,7 @@
* Sets the second widget in the association using the current widget and
* creates the association.
* If the association between the two widgets using the current type of
- * association, an error is shown and the association cancelled.
+ * association is illegitimate, an error is shown and the association cancelled.
* Otherwise, the association is created and added to the scene, and the tool
* is changed to the default tool.
More information about the umbrello-devel