[Uml-devel] [Merge request] New features

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Fri May 13 05:13:00 UTC 2011

Am 12.05.2011 21:27, schrieb Emmanuel Lepage-Vallée:
> Disabling the undo view seem to be good to me too. Jonathan is not
> agree, but I still think it is the way to go. The undo view:
> -Is not used anywhere else be default in KDE
> -Mostly fail to show useful messages about the operations being done
> -Have no search features
> -Take room needed by the tree, making the tree less useful in the process
> -Does not add real value as most people use ctrl+z
I think that I misunderstood you. By disabling do you mean "don't show
it by default" or "remove the functionality completely"?
I am for "don't show it by default" and let the user decide. This is
already implemented for dock windows.
The undo view or command history is very useful.  But you are right,
that it needs more work and improvement.

Regards,

Andi