[Uml-devel] PPA Request

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Mon Mar 21 00:14:01 UTC 2011

Hey list,

I have a developer who would like to work with me on a project, but they
are having trouble getting the latest Umbrello to build from source. I'm
finding that that is a turn off for a lot of people that come to the
project I am working on. Unfortunately the version that most distros
carry is too old and doesn't carry all the many fixes my project diagram
requires that were fixed upstream since.

Is there any possibility someone knowledgeable, say, Andi, could setup a
PPA? It would probably bring more people to test Umbrello out as well.

Take care,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred