[Uml-devel] Conclusion Work for College and GSoC

Camila Ayres smayres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:27:20 UTC 2011

Hi

I've been studying QGraphicsView, I am currently studying the Umbrello Code
and I am in my last year of College. So I would like to use Umbrello as my
conclusion work and who knows for GSoC as well (even knowning that there is
a low chance for that). Even if the project don't be aproved for GSoC I
wanna use it as conclusion work anyway.

I am also working as Programmer C++ in a company which will start migrate
all the systems to Qt :)
About KDE, I already developed a Plugin for Quanta and also learned a bit of
QGraphicsView  with a small bow and arrow game that I am making for fun.

Hugs

Camila Ayres
shelikescode.wordpress.com