[Uml-devel] Documentation support

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Aug 11 11:05:27 UTC 2011

Emmanual popped up on IRC again with a proposal for documentation support.

http://people.canonical.com/~jriddell/tmp/umbrelloDoc.pdf

Emmanual, can you describe the changes to the UI?  Presumably the
Documentation panel would be improved but I'm not familiar with
"Qt-Assistant like dock widget".

Is this change for code import, or export, or just items made from
within Umbrello?

I'd ask that you wait until camilla has done the merge of her branch
with trunk (which is into a new branch, not into trunk) next week.
Currently we have two very divergent branches and that's not healthy.

Jonathan