[Uml-devel] Labels

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat Oct 9 07:28:51 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 18:16 -0700, Kip Warner wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-10-09 at 01:28 +0200, Andi Fischer wrote:
> > Hi Kip,
> > Committed a patch today which should solve this problem.
> > Please, have a try.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andi
>
> Hey Andi. The labels appear to work now, but it ended up making all of
> the classes on my diagram that had attributes and operations hidden now
> displayed as a side effect. You're close and thanks for your work.

Hey Andi. I just realized something after looking at the diagram more
carefully. Only some of the classes were expanded, and it wasn't
persistent after I corrected them, saved, and reloaded. So it looks like
that part is fine.

The labels and other diagram objects still don't actually move though
when you try and drag them. Or rather, sometimes they do, and sometimes
they don't. It's very weird and hard to reproduce, but maybe you can see
it with your own diagram. It's as though something is blocking the input
messages, preventing the diagram object movement from updating its
position.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred