[Uml-devel] Package Widget

Eike Krumbacher eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de
Mon May 10 21:00:20 UTC 2010

Hi!

Thanks to Andy for applying. :-)

Gopala Krishna schrieb:
> However just for thoughts, I guess we still can't do away with
> containment relationship if code generation is desired unless
> PackageWidget is modified to act as true container (as in grouping the
> contents of package widget and ensuring the package widget fits in all
> its contents)

Actually, we don't have a real Package Diagram. In the current version,
this is mixed together with the Class Diagram.

We could implement a package, which contains just references to classes.
The class names are referenced as icons in the package, the "real
classes" are somewhere else in the class diagram.

I could try to do this, but I really don't understand the XMI file format.

Eike