[Uml-devel] Package Widget

Eike Krumbacher eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de
Sun May 9 20:26:01 UTC 2010

Hi!

The attached patch fixes the position of the text in the package widget.

Base path to apply the patch is /soc-umbrello/umbrello/

There are two different text position, one finds in the literature of
UML packages. One is in the center of the drawing as we did before and
one is in the top left rect.

This patch changes the text position to the top left rect.

The advantage is, that things in the package may find a place, where we
can layout them. We could put classes and other things in the package in
the center of the widget, as there is now room for them.

I hope you enjoy the patch.

Eike