[Uml-devel] Fwd: Re: boundary, entity control objects

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:47:39 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Dave Stikkolorum
<d.r.stikkolorum at hhs.nl> wrote:

> [...]

You have to checkout soc-umbrello as follows
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/soc-umbrello

compilation procedure is same as you used to build trunk.
I'll put it here anyways for reference.

cd soc-umbrello
# The following two cmds separates source code from object code by
generating all intermediate files in build folder.
mkdir build
cd build

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=<install dir
-- default is /usr/local> ..
#Notice ".." in the end

make
make install

and run umbrello either from install or build folder

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A