[Uml-devel] Fwd: Re: [Uml-user] Diagram Background Color and GUI Theming

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Thu Jun 3 22:12:40 UTC 2010

On 06/02/2010 04:04 AM, Kip Warner wrote:

>  Hey Jonathan. Do you know what I should look at specifically in the
>  Umbrello source so I can patch it to use a simple custom hard coded
>  colour for the canvas colour? I'm still going blind staring at the
>  bright white.
>
>  Thanks.

Hi Kip,

I don't want you to suffer anymore ;-) Therefor I send you this QHP
(Quick Hack Patch).
Please apply this patch to trunk.

After rebuilding umbrello you should be able to right click on a
diagram, selecting properties in the popupmenu and  the click on colors
in the dialog window. You can change the background color and the color
of the grid dots.

It is a quick hack because you cannot store the colors. You have to set
the colors every time you start umbrello. If I find some more time this
weekend, I will try to improve it.

But I hope that I saved you from getting blind ;-)

Have fun.

Andi