[Uml-devel] KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Thu Aug 5 07:52:06 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 09:46 +0200, Andi Fischer wrote:
> Hi Kip,
> Thank you for adding me on the credits list.

No problem Andi.

> Do you really want notes to wrap?
> You can edit and wrap your notes text as you like. You can also resize
> the note widget to your desired size (see attached example). The size of
> the notes widget remains and is stored.

I'd prefer them to wrap their contents automatically. That way I can
move and resize the note around to fit as space permits, without having
to fiddle with re-arranging / inserting new lines manually. Or perhaps
an option somewhere would be best for everyone?

> I guess that all your notes are in the minimize size and I think you
> have to resize them all by hand to show the entire text. Word wrap will
> not help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andi

Yes, they resize to any desirable size now. That much works very well.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred