[Uml-devel] Stabilizing Umbrello-soc

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:56:49 UTC 2009

Hey,
 Well, my real life hasn't let me enough time to work on umbrello as I
desired.. So, there is still some work to be done on the  soc branch
before it can be merged.. Many of the fixes should be trivial, but
some can be tricky.

I am free this whole week, until 21st of this month.. and I would love
to use this time to achieve stability of umbrello-soc.. From what I
analyzed its better to spend time on stabilizing than to implement
cut/copy/paste and undo/redo  as of now.

I'd appreciate if any body helps me to make my job easier by
specifying what works and what doesn't work..
One of the important problem to be addressed is the mismatch of sizes
of widgets in that of trunk and soc-umbrello.. (For eg.. the class
rectangle is larger in umbrello-soc) Thanks Ralf for pointing this
issue. I don't know how to handle this issue. Any help is welcome :)

So, all I request you all is to assist me with either bug fixes, bug
reports and your moral support if possible on IRC. Bug reports, might
not actually be official (I don't know if its even possible to report
bugs for soc-umbrello)

If you have any suggestions on how to proceed, I'd love to hear that as well..

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A