[Uml-devel] SoK: GSoC branch merger

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:08:14 UTC 2009

Hi again,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Gopala Krishna<krishna.ggk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Accomplished this goal as well :)
> Next target: Implement self Association's assoc line management code
> and also implement non angular lines.

Well, this target was also achieved, except for angular part... I
guess for now its sufficient.
Other than that, I also implemented proper symbol (arrow, crowfeet,
diamond.. ) support for
association line path.

This was last commit before my exams. Its time for me to get back to
studies for next 15 days and probably I won't even check mail.
I am happy the way I have plunged into umbrello hacking again and my
motivation is pretty high, infact its ruining my study time ;-)

Wish me luck for both exams as well as umbrello-soc merger :-D

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A