[Uml-devel] SoK: GSoC branch merger

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:41:57 UTC 2009

Hi,
 I have taken up GSoC umbrello branch merger as my Season of KDE
project and I have just begun with it.. You can find the project
details in the following link
http://krishna.ggk.googlepages.com/sok-09
Right now I am in the 1st run of my schedule and I guess I will be
able to complete only that before my exams.

I just made my first (err.. second act ;) ) progress, where I have
implemented initial support for AssociationWidget alignment behavior
from scratch (its hard to follow current code and port it)
For now its tested only for 2 point association line, but its quite
easy to extend the same to multipoint association lines. I'll be doing
that in the next few days.

The main goal, is to ensure merger of GSoC branch for KDE 4.4. If any
of you are interested in assisting me in anyway, please drop in a mail
to me.
Any suggestions and feedback is welcome.

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A