[Uml-devel] use alternative doxygen tag in cpp codegenerator

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jul 31 11:38:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

a colleague in our company tried to use umbrello for c++ software design
on windows in a project having already much code. Because of historical
reasons he uses '\' for the doxygen tag, which isn't supported by
umbrello yet.

The appended patch adds support for using '\' as alternative doxygen tag
beside the default '@'.

If there are any objections, please let me know.  If no, I would check
in this patch next week.

Regards
 Ralf

<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=12RDU.&search=colleague>