[Uml-devel] C++ import status?

Jean Vittor jean.vittor at free.fr
Sun Feb 8 21:47:05 UTC 2009

Ryan Oblak a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get a hold on the current status of C++ import
> functionality.  Does anybody know?  I know it's not working (both in
> version 2.2 and the latest SVN) and I'm interested in developing on it
> to get it working.
>
> Any info is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan

Hi,

I'm also interesting in seeing C++ import work. I've started to use
boost::spirit in the existing C++-parser.

Now,

   1. I miss time to work on it and
   2. I've read somewhere (I think it was in spirit mailing list) some
      on-going work on C++ parsers.

It should be interesting to know the status of spirit-based C++-parser.

Jean