[Uml-devel] Debugging Umbrello

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Wed Dec 23 20:52:57 UTC 2009

On keskiviikko, 23. joulukuuta 2009 19:56:23 Gopala Krishna wrote:
> The problem is quite a few of packages and configuration is done by
> kdesdk/CMakeLists.txt and umbrello/CMakeLists.txt just builds up on
> it..
>
> Try the attached CMakeLists.txt. This is picked up from,
> http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/soc-umbrello/  ( a branch
> containing work done in soc08)

It works! Thanks.
After copying the file I was able to build and debug Umbrello.
Only there are many features missing, like the Code import menu which I am
planning to look at. I want to see why the Pascal import is not working.
The features are missing also when building from command line. I will look at
conditional compilation directives later.

BTW, Umbrello development seems to be dormant now.
Is it only a temporary situation and is there some new development in horizon?

Regards,
Juha Manninen