[Uml-devel] SOC_MERGE_TODO file added

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:35:25 UTC 2009

Hey,
 I have just resumed with umbrello work and I have created a flat todo
list that lists the required changes to make umbrello-soc mergable
with trunk. You can locate that file either by updating your svn
checkout of soc branch or just refering to following link

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/soc-umbrello/SOC_MERGE_TODO?revision=1059941&view=markup

I request you to go through it, correct existing todo's, add missing
todo's or/and fix them :)

My exams are due from 15th to 2nd..
I'll be free again after my exams and I plan to invest more time then onwards..
Until then, I'll try to get undo/redo design right.. i'll post my idea
soon and hopefully will be able to refine the same.. :)

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A