[Uml-devel] Doubts time!

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Sun Sep 14 09:35:45 UTC 2008

Gopala Krishna wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have been analyzing the AssociationWidget code and I have
> understood majority of its functions and usages. But I have some doubts..
>
> 1) Is there possible for more than one AssociatonWidget of same type
> between two widgets ?
AssociationWidget itself is a good example. It has two associations to
widgets - role A and role B.
So, if I understand the question correctly - the answer is yes.

> 2) Is the operator= and operator== needed for purpose other than
> cut/copy ?
The usage of those operators should not have any influence on their
implementation.
What was the reason for this question?

Regards,

Andi