[Uml-devel] hi

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:54:57 UTC 2008

Hey folks,
 Its been really long time since the last update from myside. I don't
like to whine again the reason for it (yeah, its real life :( )
So how are you guys ?

There is a good news as well as bad.

First the bad one.
Unfortunately the umbrello soc merge won't happen for kde 4.2 as it is
really tough to accomplish at this stage. Also my exams are quite
near.
I am really sorry about this.

The good news is
I have slowly started working on the merge in the order of priority. I
have decided to do the AssociationWidget from scratch using the
current implementation as a reference.
I promise to merge my soc branch for kde 4.3 :-)

May be this time, we have to really discuss and come out with detailed
timeline for kde 4.3 umbrello release (also discuss new possible
features!)

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A