[Uml-devel] Svg export bug filed ?

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 18 16:31:59 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 18 June 2008 18:27, Gopala Krishna wrote:

>  I just commited a change to trunk which fixed svg generation. Before
> it was being exported to qt's native picture format.

Nice. (I had never tried SVG export.)
Is this something KDE4 specific, or does the same fix also apply
to KDE3?

> I wanted to know whether any bug was filed with respect to this so
> that it can marked closed  (of course after review by you people)
>
> Unfortunately, bugs.kde.org doesn't allow me to have "Svg" in search
> word as it is lesser than 4 characters :(

I see three Umbrello bugs containing the word SVG:

http://bugs.kde.org/113342  extraneous rectangle around SVG exported diagrams
http://bugs.kde.org/138450  SVG export : lines with arrows should be grouped
http://bugs.kde.org/151943  eps and svg export resizes comment boxes

I'm not sure whether they are related to your finding.

Thanks,

Oliver