[Uml-devel] [Bug 167505] New: Associtaion Role name is not renamed
Dennis Cohn Muroy
denniscm20 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:09:36 UTC 2008
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: Associtaion Role name is not renamed
Platform: Mandriva RPMs
ReportedBy: denniscm20 gmail com
Version: 1.5.8 (using KDE 3.5.9)
Installed from: Mandriva RPMs
1) Create a new association between two classes.
2) Right click on the association.
3) Select Properties/Roles.
4) Set a RoleName "A".
5) Click on OK.
6) Right click on the name that appears on the association.
7) Select Change Role A Name
8) Write a new Role Name and Select the OK button.
BUG: The Role A Name does not change.
More information about the umbrello-devel