[Uml-devel] Build Instructions Incorrect?

Mark Lundquist mark at amberjack.net
Wed Jul 30 03:37:57 UTC 2008

I am trying to build the latest SVN checkout for the first time with no
luck.  I've followed the instructions on the web site
(http://uml.sourceforge.net/install.php), but have had no luck.  I've
very interested in contributing to the project, but am new to KDE
(using Qt for ~5 years commercially).

% mkdir build; cd build; cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/lib/kde4
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull ..

This generates errors.

% cd umbrello
% make

Another error:
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

-Mark

--
  Mark Lundquist

  Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
  but when there is nothing left to take away...
  --Antoine de St. Exupery, "Wind, Sand, and Stars" 1939