[Uml-devel] Undesirable sideeffect of merge :(

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 05:59:07 UTC 2008

Hey folks,
  I thought i can finish off all the trunk--soc-branch merge before I
can start hacking on soc branch and thus preparing for the actual
final merge of soc work into trunk.
I wish to get this done before my vacation starts (jan 1st), so i have
already begun this merge stuff.

This has resulted in one of undesirable side effect.

The "code documentation in source" which we agreed upon isn't in
effect still at trunk and hence all the "trunk to soc branch" merge is
reversing the effort taken by Oliver :(
However since it was a cunning script work, may be it might be
appropriate to first fix the issue at trunk (if it doesn't affect any
freeze) and then import these changes as a part of merge.

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A