[Uml-devel] branches/work/soc-umbrello/umbrello

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 31 11:43:37 UTC 2008

SVN commit 855266 by okellogg:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=48BA55DF.3050605%40hispeed.ch&forum_name=uml-devel
Revert r854931 - I am outvoted. (Moreover, after checking other parts
of KDE, I see that others are using the doxy-in-cppfile convention too.)

Trunk commit in the opposite direction as proposed by Andi is forthcoming.

 M  +0 -11     artifactwidget.h
 M  +0 -1      associationwidget.h
 M  +0 -7      categorywidget.h
 M  +0 -8      classifiercodedocument.h
 M  +0 -80     classifierwidget.h
 M  +0 -5      codegenerators/codeclassfield.h
 M  +0 -4      codegenerators/codeparameter.h
 M  +0 -24     codegenwizard/codegenerationwizard.h
 M  +0 -56     codegenwizard/codegenoptionspage.h
 M  +0 -26     codegenwizard/codegenselectpage.h
 M  +0 -23     codegenwizard/codegenstatuspage.h
 M  +0 -70     combinedfragmentwidget.h
 M  +0 -15     dialogs/classwizard.h
 M  +0 -8      dialogs/pkgcontentspage.h
 M  +0 -12     dialogs/settingsdlg.h