[Uml-devel] compiling umbrello 1.5.7 on win32

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Sep 9 19:30:05 UTC 2007

Dave Stikkolorum schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> Can someone tell me if ubrello is a qt project
no it is a cmake project.
> and so how i can gt a *.dsp file?

You may inspect the MSVC compiling instruction on
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/MS_Visual_Studio
for.
If you have compiled kdelibs/kdebase/kdepimlibs/kdevplatform using msvc
you can compile umbrello from the kdesdk subdir.
Please not that you need a compiler > MSVC 6.

> Then i can try to compile it using dev-c++ and mingw

There are similar compile instructions for mingw on
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/GCC_And_MinGW.

If you have more questions about kde on windows please contact the
kde-windows at kde.org mailinglist on