[Uml-devel] [Bug 145202] New: crash when moving all elements in a sequence diagram
tonton-lists at team1664.org
Tue May 8 19:18:54 UTC 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: crash when moving all elements in a sequence diagram
Platform: Debian testing
ReportedBy: tonton-lists team1664 org
Version: 1.5.6 (using KDE KDE 3.5.6)
Installed from: Debian testing/unstable Packages
Compiler: gcc 4.1.2 debian unstable
When moving all the elements in a sequence diagram, umbrello eats all available memory and crash with a bad_alloc exception. I'm unable to reproduce this bug on a 32 bits system, but it crashes all the time on my 64 bits core 2 duo, even with a svn snapshot.
How to reproduce :
- limit the memory available for the program to not freeze your system (ulimit -v 500000)
- launch umbrello --nocrashhandler
- create a sequence diagram
- create three objects
- connect the 1st object to the 2nd, and the 2nd to the 3rd (the type of message is not important)
- select everything on the sheet
- try to move all the objects
Backtrace is attached.
More information about the umbrello-devel